http://www.lee-lawfirm.com Web Accessibility Policy
At lee-lawfirm.com, we’re committed to accessibility. It is our policy to ensure that everyone, including persons with disabilities, has full and equal access to our digital offerings.
Do you need assistance accessing something on our website?
Call our main office line at 702-880-9750 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Actions Taken to Ensure ADA Accessibility
- Tested our website in screen readers to ensure successful access to all pertinent content.
- Created "Skip to Main Content" functionality to allow screen readers to skip past navigation on pages and get direct to content.
- Ensured all images are properly tagged for screen reader accessibility.
- Enlarged font sizes to aid in readability for the visually impaired.
- Enacted our internal ADA policy.
- Created the ability for our site visitors with disabilities to send us feedback so we can continue to improve access.
To make our digital offerings accessible, lee-lawfirn.com conforms to the following accessibility standards: Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 AA, PDF/Universal Accessibility (PDF/UA).
As part of our policy, lee-lawfirm.com is committed to maintaining accessibility. We engage in website monitoring using automated scans, conduct quarterly web accessibility audits, and undergo quarterly web accessibility user testing to ensure our digital offerings stay up to date with the latest standards and best practices in accessibility.
Beyond our existing remediation measures, we continually review our website (internally and independently) to ensure we adhere to best practices in web accessibility.
State Laws and Regulations
Through our genuine and good faith commitment and devotion to accessibility, we believe we not only meet but exceed the digital accessibility requirements imposed by Title III of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
[You’ll want to include laws and regulations applicable to your geographic region and/or industry.]
Help Us Improve
lee-lawfirm.com is committed to accessibility and we are always seeking to improve. If you know of a way we can improve, we’d love to hear more. You can email us at email@example.com.
For more information on web accessibility and legal requirements, here are helpful resources: